Arris is a series of hand-carved statement cocktail and engagement rings. Each piece is created with generous amounts of 18ct gold or platinum with a soft satin and highly polished surface finish. Every one completely unique, individually designed to house a one-of-a-kind gemstone.
The form of the ring is created by carving directly into wax which is then cast into precious metal, this is an ancient technique which has been used in metal working for over 5000 years. The gemstones used in the Arris collection are specially selected for their vibrant colour and unusual faceting. Organically shaped, these hand-carved rings echo the undulating curves of natural forms and compliment the contours of the body when worn. Asymmetric yet balanced these sculptural pieces range from show-stopping statement pieces to everyday day rings for alternative engagement and wedding band options.
Each unapologetically extravagant, a luxurious treasure.
Scroll down to browse the hand-carved rings in our collection.
Shop our Arris collection:
- RingsThis distinctive asymmetric ring combines a 2.29 carat emerald-cut mint tourmaline with 18-carat rose gold. The vivid green tourmaline is set diagonally across the finger and is perfectly balanced by the fluid lines and soft angles of the sculpted rose gold setting. Part of our Arris series of hand-carved rings, this elegantly proportioned rose gold and mint tourmaline ring is ideal for wear either as a dress ring or engagement ring. If desired, a fitted hand-carved wedding band can be made to match. Each of our Arris hand-carved statement cocktail and engagement rings is sculpted by hand and created with generous amounts of 18ct gold or platinum. Organically shaped, these hand-carved rings echo the undulating curves of natural forms and compliment the contours of the body when worn. Contrasting soft satin and highly polished surface finishes emphasise their sculptural lines.£4,050.00
- Rings, Wedding & EngagementThis striking ring combines 18-carat rose gold with a vivid orange sapphire and two white diamonds. The oval orange sapphire is enveloped in a wide bezel of brushed rose gold. Two round white diamonds set into the bezel add a little sparkle. The bold lines of the bezel taper delicately down into a slim ring band. Part of our Arris ring series, this unusual ring is carved by hand to create fluid curves and balanced proprtions. The size of this ring makes it perfectly suited to wear either as a dress ring or an alternative engagement ring. It can be paired with a matching hand carved wedding band if desired. Arris is a series of hand-carved statement cocktail and engagement rings. Each piece is created with generous amounts of 18ct gold or platinum with a soft satin and highly polished surface finish.Price upon request.
- Rings, Wedding & EngagementA modern platinum and sapphire ring from our Arris ring series. This sculptural ring is carved by hand to create smooth curves and soft facets. The ring combines cool white platinum with a 1.49 carat cornflower-blue sapphire. Asymmetric yet balanced, the ring has been carefully hand carved in wax to create fluid lines and soft facets. A brushed metal finish emphasises the curves of the form. The elegant proportions of this ring make it equally suited to wear as a dress or engagement ring. If desired it can be worn with a matching Arris carved wedding band. Arris is a series of hand-carved rings. Each piece is created with generous amounts of 18ct gold or platinum with a soft satin and highly polished surface finish.£4,865.00
- Wedding & EngagementA modern platinum ring set with an emerald-cut white diamond. Carved by hand, this sculptural diamond ring can be worn as an engagement ring or dress ring. The ring is part of our Arris series of hand-carved rings. It has been created with a generous amount of precious metal and has a soft satin and highly polished surface finish. Asymmetric yet balanced, the ring features a 1.0 carat emerald-cut white diamond set at an angle across the finger. A wide brushed platinum bezel around the diamond echoes the angles of its emerald cut. The dramatic contrast between the sparkling diamond and the soft grey of brushed platinum emphasises the diamonds brilliant sparkle.£8,500.00
- Rings, Wedding bandsThis unusual, modern 18-carat gold and diamond ring flows in a smooth wave across the finger. A line of sparkling white diamonds pavé set along the crest emphasises the curves of the ring. Its sculptural curved form has an understated elegance that is distinctly modern. The 18-carat gold is brushed to a satin-matt finish, which enhances the colour of the metal and contrasts with the brilliance of the pavé diamonds.£1,950.00
- Rings, Wedding bandsThis unusual, modern diamond ring flows in a smooth wave across the finger. A line of castelle white diamonds totalling 0.3 carats is set along the crest, which emphasises the undulating curve of the ring. This sculptural carved ring has an understated elegance that is distinctly modern. The ring is brushed to a satin-matt finish, which enhances the colour of the metal and contrasts with the brilliance of the white diamonds. Available in 18-carat white, rose or yellow gold or platinum.£2,100.00 – £2,350.00
- RingsFrom our Arris collection of cocktail rings this one-of-a-kind piece has a great combination of colours. The green bi-colour tourmaline really compliments the soft satin finish of the 18ct yellow gold. The organic shaping of the ring, with its hand carved undulating details make it truly unique. The gemstone also has an unusual checkerboard cut, with square facets that run along the top of the tourmaline. Pairing the geometric style of the tourmaline with the curving shapes of the ring makes for very visually exciting piece. This unique statement ring is part of our Arris cocktail ring collection. Each Arris ring is one-of-a-kind and is carved by hand to accommodate a particular gemstone, which is selected for it's exceptional colour, cut or beauty.£3,595.00
- RingsThis hand carved ring features an extraordinary natural zircon. Zircon is hard and durable, and also has great prismatic display of colours in its sparkle. The beautiful red to mauve colour of this particular gemstone is especially rare as it only happens after hundreds of million years of forming. The curvaceous form of the ring is created by hand caving wax before being cast in precious metal. The warm 18ct rose gold of the ring has smooth satin finish with accents of mirror shine polish to highlight the shaping. The carved channel running down from the bezel holds a brilliant cut white diamond, this little detail adds to the asymmetric balance of the ring. A conversation piece that is unapologetically extravagant. This unique statement ring is part of our Arris cocktail ring collection. Each Arris ring is one-of-a-kind and is carved by hand to accommodate a particular gemstone, which is selected for it's exceptional colour, cut or beauty.£4,575.00
- RingsA hand-carved 18 carat yellow gold Arris cocktail ring set with an oval Australian black opal. The stone has a beautiful fire to it and flashes with the blues and greens characteristic of black opal. These vivid colours are enhanced by the wide yellow gold bezel surrounding the stone. Gentle curves and soft angles created by hand carving give the ring a sculptural quality. The yellow gold has been brushed to a soft satin finish, which compliment the form and enhances the colour of the gold. This unique dress ring is part of our Arris cocktail ring collection. Each Arris ring is one-of-a-kind and is carved by hand to accommodate a particular gemstone, which is selected for it's exceptional colour, cut or beauty.£3,790.00
- RingsA dramatic platinum and Paraiba tourmaline cocktail ring with five white diamonds set into the bezel. This sculptural ring is carved by hand to create smooth curves and soft facets. Made with a generous amount of platinum, the ring has a satisfying weight and balance. Soft grey brushed platinum compliments the 4.19 carat Paraiba tourmaline and enhances it's vivid blue-green colour. Five brilliant white diamonds set into the wide bezel add sparkle. This unique statement ring is part of our Arris cocktail ring collection. Each Arris ring is one-of-a-kind and is carved by hand to accommodate a particular gemstone, which is selected for it's exceptional colour, cut or beauty.£7,465.00
- RingsA sculptural hand-carved platinum cocktail ring set with a juicy rubellite tourmaline. Two white diamonds set in the bezel highlight the deep pink-red colour of the cabochon tourmaline. The platinum cocktail ring is made with a generous amount of metal and has a pleasing weight. Hand-carved curves and soft facets add a sculptural quality, which is emphasised by the brushed satin finish. This eye-catching statement ring is part of our Arris cocktail ring collection. Each Arris ring is one-of-a-kind and is carved by hand to accommodate a particular gem.£5,050.00
- RingsThis hand-carved rose gold cocktail ring pairs a beautiful deep green tourmaline with white diamonds. The fancy cut tourmaline is a blue-green colour, which looks especially vibrant against the warm tones of 18 carat rose gold. The sculptural rose gold cocktail ring has been hand carved to fit the stone and is a one-of-a-kind piece. Brightly polished surfaces beneath the green tourmaline highlight its colour and contrast with the sleek, brushed outer surfaces of the ring. The green tourmaline is surrounded by a wide rose gold bezel. Two white diamonds set into the bezel provide a bit of sparkle. This large statement cocktail ring is made by hand to the highest standard.£7,150.00
- RingsHand-carved platinum and purple sapphire cocktail ring. This cocktail ring is one-of-a-kind; designed to accommodate a remarkable 1.39 carat trillion purple sapphire. The stone's vivid, deep purple colour pops against cool white platinum. The outer surfaces of the cocktail ring are brushed to a satin finish, which emphasises the sculptural curves of the ring. A contrasting brightly polished channel beneath the sapphire reflects light up to enhance the stone's colour.£3,600.00
- RingsThe sculptural satin-finished curves of this ring compliment the angular fancy-cut amethyst. This hand-carved creation designed to accommodate a one-of-a-kind fancy cut coloured deep purple 2.9 carat amethyst.£3,200.00
- RingsA gracefully curved, hand carved cocktail ring set with mint green tourmaline and diamonds. The 6.36 carat mint tourmaline is a delicate shade of mint green which is beautifully complimented by brushed 18 carat rose gold. Three diamonds are set down one shoulder in a polished channel which contrasts with the soft satin finish of the rose gold ring. This mint green tourmaline and rose gold ring features a partly open bezel which allows light into the stone. Mirror polished surfaces beneath the stone reflect and enhance its colour. With graceful proportions and fluid curves this cocktail ring is a modern statement piece that will lend effortless elegance.£4,800.00
- RingsAn unusual setting to complement an outstanding stone. The angular forms of this setting were designed to emphasise the marquise cut of the green garnet and are echoed in the triangle of pave set white diamonds across one shoulder of the ring. Yellow gold enhances the rich colour of the stone and contrasts with the white diamonds to create a striking ring for a special occasion.£4,250.00
- RingsThe brilliant blue colour of this Nigerian aquamarine is enhanced by warm yellow gold in this hand carved ring. At 6.05ct the aquamarine is generously proportioned and its splendid blue colour and unusual cut make it one in a million. This extraordinary blue aquamarine and yellow gold ring was hand carved in wax to create fluid, asymmetric curves which complement the shape of the stone. Satin finished areas of gold contrast with highly polished surfaces around the aquamarine to further accentuate its curves.£5,500.00