- PendantsBrilliantly coloured gemstones are the star of the show in this white gold, aquamarine and mandarin garnet pendant. The white gold pendant is set with a sparkling blue 5.38 carat marquise aquamarine. Next to it a deep orange .98 carat marquise mandarin garnet is set at a slight angle. The gems are held in simple rubover settings made from brushed 18 carat white gold. Vivid blue and orange create a strong contrast, with each gemstone enhancing the colour of the other. The colours of the gemstones really pop against the soft grey sheen of satin-finished white gold and the simple, clean lines of the rubover settings give this colourful pendant an understated elegance.£3,500.00
- RingsVivid lime-green chrysoberyl contrasts with platinum in this hand carved platinum cocktail ring. The 1.77ct chrysoberyl is marquise cut and set at an angle. The platinum ring was carved by hand to fit the chrysoberyl and has a gently curved form which compliments its marquise cut. The stone is set in a partly open bezel which allows light into the stone. Mirror polished surfaces beneath the chrysoberyl highlight its acid bright colour and contrast with the sleek, brushed outer surfaces of the platinum ring. This chrysoberyl and platinum cocktail ring is a unique, modern statement piece of fine jewellery designed to last a lifetime.£3,600.00
- PendantsThis asymmetric yellow gold pendant is set with a beautiful rutilated quartz and diamond. Glittering golden rutilated quartz and yellow gold contrast with a white marquise diamond set in platinum. The pendant was designed around the one-of-a-kind golden rutilated quartz. The 33.19 carat rutilated quartz is set into a yellow gold bezel and secured with claws. A sparkling 48pt white marquise diamond set in platinum creates an accent at one side. The pendant is suspended on a sleek yellow gold snake chain. This unique pendant is an elegant statement piece, ideal for a special occasion.£7,100.00
- Wedding & EngagementAn asymmetric, hand carved rose gold and champagne diamond ring. A 1.26ct marquise cut champagne diamond is set at an angle across the finger. The hand carved curves of the ring create a sense of it flowing around the finger and are accentuated with a brushed satin finish. Our hand carved rings are individually modeled in wax to create a fluid design to suit the stone.Price upon request.
- Wedding & EngagementAn asymmetric, hand carved rose gold and champagne diamond ring. A 1.01ct rose gold rose cut marquise diamond is set at an angle across the finger. The hand carved curves of the ring create a sense of it flowing around the finger and are accentuated with a brushed satin finish.£3,950.00
- RingsAn unusual setting to complement an outstanding stone. The angular forms of this setting were designed to emphasise the marquise cut of the green garnet and are echoed in the triangle of pave set white diamonds across one shoulder of the ring. Yellow gold enhances the rich colour of the stone and contrasts with the white diamonds to create a striking ring for a special occasion.£4,250.00
- Wedding & EngagementA refined, contemporary engagement ring. The 'Twist' ring is a stylish open seamed engagement ring with bezel set marquise white diamond. Hand forged from platinum bar and given a brushed satin finished for a distinctive, modern look.Price upon request.
- Rings, Wedding & EngagementA marquise-cut cognac diamond bezel-set in an unusual and contemporary cross-over ring design. Warm yellow gold perfectly complements the rich chocolate tones of this 1.01ct diamond. Made and set in our workshop using traditional and modern goldsmithing techniques, the ring has been given a soft satin finish to emphasise the flowing line and create a modern classic. This design is equally suited to wear as a dress ring or an engagement ring and can be worn with fitted band.Price upon request.
Our Collection > marquise